Your car is your pride and joy, so we’re guessing faded seats and tatty interiors are not your vibe. Luckily, help is at hand. Did you know you can restore your car’s leather seats to perfection yourself and easily find the exact shade to match your interior? Read on to find out how to achieve a flawless finish that puts you back in the driving seat.
Leather colourant for car models
You may be wondering, how on earth can I find a leather colourant that matches my car seats exactly?
Look no further than The Scratch Doctor’s huge range of leather colourants.
Browse our online shop to see all the different models we cover in our massive range of leather colourants in stock. We sell leather colourants for BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Alfa Romeo, Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Audi.
In fact, we create all of our leather colourants using car manufacturers’ specific interior colour codes, enabling us to deliver a precise match for your vehicle.
All the leather colourants you’ll find on our website are an “all in one” solution, which means they contain a leather dye and satin sealant in a single handy bottle or pen. With a built-in finish to restore colour, they’ll take your seats and interior from drab to fab in minutes.
Simply select your car model, then browse the comprehensive range of colours listed to find yours.
When you buy online from The Scratch Doctor, you enjoy free, fast delivery to UK mainland addresses if you spend a minimum of £20, with Apple Pay available as a speedy payment option.
- BMW All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Jaguar All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Mercedes All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Land Rover All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Alfa Romeo All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Rolls Royce All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Bentley All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
- Audi All in One Leather Colourant £6.95 – £39.95 inc VAT
Using leather colourant to refresh your car interior
You can use our all-in-one leather colourant for your chosen vehicle to refresh leather seats and interiors with ease and confidence.
It’s simple to apply, whether you’re doing minor touch-ups or a complete interior overhaul.
Plus, we offer a handy coverage guide online to help you choose the right product size and type for your needs, from a dabber pen to a complete recolouring kit.
Benefits of leather colourant for your car
There are so many reasons to grab a leather colourant to revitalise your car interior. Here are a few of the benefits.
- Cost-effective compared to upgrading your car
- Quick and easy to do yourself – avoids the hassle of booking in and waiting for work to be done
- Maintains the professional quality and appearance of your leather for longer
- Sustainable way to get that new car feel
Colour matching service for car interiors
Can’t find your car model or colour listed on our website? No sweat, as our colour matching service allows you to find the perfect match for any car interior.
Calling on modern colour matching methods, our team of specialists will identify the colour of your leather and formulate an exact match.
Better still, we’ll provide you with a specific RAL colour code for your interior so you can easily match it next time.
To take advantage of our leather colour matching services, simply send us a sample swatch, and we’ll do the rest. Find out more here.